photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Monday, April 8, 2013

Effortless

You've heard me talk Angela before.  I've written several posts about our friendship here, here, and here.

She's such a dear friend, and I'm thankful for our friendship.  Isn't it great to have those special friendships that are effortless?  That's how I feel about Angela.  It's so easy to hangout with her.  Plus, she has effortless style.  She always has.  Even in college she had the cutest clothes and the best decorated house.  Checkout her blog Unexpected Elegance and you'll see what I mean.  

This weekend Angela and Scott were in town.  We planned for our families to meet up and have dinner on Friday night.  There was a slight change of plans when one of their daughters got sick.  Spur of the moment we decided to let Will and Ben have a sleepover with Mark's parents (so thankful for my in-law's) and that allowed us to have a night out without kids.  That's a rare thing for us!  We were able to enjoy dinner and talk without distractions.  Mark and Scott talked sports and Angela and I discussed house plans.  She's my partner in crime as I make plans for the new house.  It's nice to have another opinion (especially someone with such good taste)!  I hope she doesn't get sick of me asking her questions, ha!

We had such a good time together.  I wish we all lived closer!
Here we are at Uncle Julio's on Friday night :)


My favorite photo of us taken in 2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails